Colored Acrylic&Plexiglass Sheet
UVPLASTIC Colored Acrylic Sheets offer a large number of color options, including transparent, translucence, and opaque colors. Some people call it “Colored Plexiglass Sheet“.
Frosted or textured surfaces are available, it provides colored acrylic sheets with privacy and function of anti fingerprints, anti smudges, and scratch resistance.
Therefore, colored acrylic sheet is the creative alternative to glass, which offers more eye-catching effect and more impact resistance. Meantime, it offers better processability, it can be manufactured to any shapes by cutting, drilling, engraving, milling, polishing, thermoforming, etc.
UVPLASTIC is a leading manufacturer and supplier of tinted and colored acrylic sheet, we provide not only more than 60 color options but also the custom colors.
Colored Acrylic Sheets With Standard Size
|Product Name||Model||Thickness||Size (mm)|
|Colored Acrylic Sheet||UVAC-CO||From 2 mm to 50 mm||1220 x 2440, 3000 x 2000|
- All sheet sizes are standard for choosing easily;
- Custom acrylic sheets are available upon request, subject to a minimum order.
- Thickness tolerance is typical +/- 10% of the overall thickness of the acrylic sheet, which is normal for cast acrylic sheet;
- Give us your cut-to-size dimensions, we will cut it by a laser cutting machine and saw cutting machine to your exact size;
Frosted or texture surface
- Custom colors are available;
- All colors are standard for choosing easily;
- Actual colors may differ from colors on the images due to photography, camera, and lighting conditions;
|Density (clear acrylic)||g/cm^3||1.19|
|Tension Modulus of Elasticity||Mpa||>3000|
|Charpy impact strength (unnotched)||KJ/m^2||>15|
|Tensile Strain at break||%||>4|
|Flexural strength||Mpa||100 to 115|
|Charpy impact strength (unnotched)||KJ/m^2||>17|
|Vicat softening temperature||°C||>105|
|Dimensional change on heating (shrinkage)||%||<2.5|
|Total luminous transmittance||%||>90|
|Rockwell hardness||100 to 115|
|Linear expansion coefficient||K^ -1||7×10^-5|
|Temperature of deflection under load||°C||95 to 100|
- The properties shown by the above table are typical values intended for reference and comparison purposes only.
- They are NOT used for design specifications.