Top Supplier of Clear Acrylic Sheet In China
Clear Acrylic Sheet is a transparent thermoplastic sheet manufactured by the casting or extruded process. It isn’t affected by humidness and moisture, meantime, it offers the optical clarity, high strength-to-weight ratio, excellent light transmittance, and the rigid surfaces. It is also called clear plexiglass sheet, acrylic glazing, acrylic glass in some countries.
As an economical and general-purpose plastic sheet, the clear acrylic sheet can be easily cut, glued, thermoformed, and printed. It is widely used for home decoration, industrial application, electron industry, POP display, packaging industry, construction industry, etc.
UVPLASTIC is a leading manufacturer of acrylic sheets including cast and extruded acrylic sheets in China. We provide excellent clear acrylic sheets, which can be cut to size. Today, our annual production capacity is more than 20 thousand tons.
Clear Acrylic Sheets With Standard Size
|Name||Model||Thickness||Size (ft)||Size (mm)|
|Extruded Clear Acrylic Sheet||UVAC-CLE||0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 15mm||4×6, 4×8, 6×8||1220 x 2440, 3000 x 2000|
|Cast Clear Acrylic Sheet||UVAC-CLC||From 2 mm to 50 mm||4×6, 4×8, 6×8||1220 x 2440, 3000 x 2000|
Thickness from Metric System to British System
|1/8″ = 0.118″ = 3mm||3/8″ = 0.354″ = 9mm||1″ = 0.944″ = 24mm|
|3/16″ = 0.177″ = 4.5mm||1/2″ = 0.472″ = 12mm||2″=50mm|
|1/4″ = 0.236″ = 6mm||3/4″ = 0.708″ = 18mm|
- All sheet sizes are standard for choosing easily;
- Custom clear acrylic sheets are available upon request, subject to a minimum order.
- Thickness tolerance is typical +/- 10% of the overall thickness of the acrylic sheet, which is normal for cast acrylic sheet;
- Give us your cut-to-size dimensions, we will cut it through laser cutting and saw cutting, want to know how to cut plexiglass or acrylic sheets;
Color of uVPLASTIC acrylic sheet
|Density (clear acrylic)||g/cm^3||1.19|
|Charpy impact strength (unnotched)||KJ/m^2||>13|
|Tension Modulus of Elasticity||Mpa||>3000|
|Tensile Strain at break||%||>4|
|Flexural strength||Mpa||100 to 115|
|Charpy impact strength (unnotched)||kj/m^2||>17|
|Vicat softening temperature||°C||>105|
|Dimensional change on heating (shrinkage)||%||<2.5|
|Total luminous transmittace||%||>90|
|Rockwell hardness||100 to 115|
|Linear expansion coefficient||K^ -1||7×10^-5|
|Temperature of deflection under load||°C||95 to 100|
- The properties shown by the above table are typical values intended for reference and comparison purposes only.
- They are NOT used for design specifications.